Wireless Remote Control Duplicator is able to make a copy of any key through a few simple steps!
- Don't worry about the privacy and safety. It adopts one-to-one key copy technology and the password of each key is saved individually.
Duplicate your existing remote control for cars, car sunroofs, garage doors, rolling gates, heating systems, wireless anti-theft device, home automation, etc.
- Copy your fixed frequency!
- Including High transfer sensitivity, no signal blocking. The copy transmitter switch is durable, plus you can take it anywhere easily with key chain design.
How to Program
Step 1 – Clear the Memory
- Click and Hold A and B buttons together - LED will flash 3 times
- Keep holding A button and release B button
- Keep holding A button and push B button 3 times, Led will start flashing Non-stop
- Now press any key on the remote control, LED lights are not bright, so delete code success; if you press the button LED lamp is lit, indicating that the original code is not deleted!
Step 2 - Copy Your Remote Control
- Put both remotes next to each other (back to back). Make sure they have direct contact.
- Click and hold 1 button on your original remote and 1 button on your clone remote.
- Keep holding until the LED light blinks 2 times then blinks 2 times then goes steady. This means the cloning has been successful.
- If for some reason the clone does not go further then 2 blinks, it means the signal did not go through, please shift the remote slowly up and down until you get the point where it will go through.
ABS + electronic componentsPowered by
1 x 27A battery ( included )Compatible Chips:
2262, 2260, 5026, 5326, 5326-3, 5326-4, FP527, PT2240, EV1527, HT6010, HT6014, HT12E, HT640, HT680, PLC168, SMC series, 9XX, PT2292, 12L-4SC, HT6026, UM3750AM, etc.